Sunday, January 30, 2011

More mamas & babies!

Here are a couple faves from this week. I had sick kids this week, so my newborn sessions were done on location rather than in my studio, which worked out good cause I got to do this sweet saddle shot! I also got my new camera again this week! I had problems with the first one, so I had to send it back a few weeks ago. So far so good with the new one! All set for all my Febuary babies :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hot Yoga mama :)
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comments:

Daydreamz Photography February 8, 2011 at 12:13 AM  

Loving all the new pictures!! You are so talented, buddy. beautiful work! How are you enjoying the new camera? xx

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP