Wednesday, July 27, 2011

a little peak..

.. at what I've been doing this summer! So far I've been keeping really busy with the babies along with a few other sessions that were booked a while back. So, I'm thinking that after the summer, I will continue just booking babies & maternity as long as they continue to keep me busy. But, I am thinking of doing some family/child mini sessions this fall. I haven't figured out all the details yet, but I'll let you know when I do! Some other great news is that my pictures will finally be hung up in the hospital! We're going to start with 13 16x20's in one of the hallways in the maternity ward & go from there. I'm so excited & will definitely post pictures of that once they're up! I hope everyone is having a great summer! xoxo ~H

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP