Sunday, March 4, 2012

1st blog post of the year!

I know I'm such a slacker when it comes to blog posts, but here a some 2012 favorites so far. It's been so exciting seeing all my babies grow & become big brothers & sisters! Most of these bigger little ones I've photographed 2 or 3 times now! Newborns are still priority, but I will photograph bigger ones as long as there is room on the calender. If I schedule too many non-newborns, then someone calls with a new baby, I don't have any days to fit them in, which is also why it's best to call with your due date ahead of time :) I also wanted to mention to ask about metallic prints when ordering! Pictures like this 1st one look amazing printed on metallic paper. I hope you all are having a great yr so far! ~H

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And my new baby <3

Photobucket

1 comments:

Unknown March 4, 2012 at 11:27 AM  

always a pleasure to view my talented and awesome buddy's work...thanks for sharing Hollie Nass...you rock !

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP